VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.02.2017 ~ 03.05.2017 Finished
- San 59-8, Bongseong-ri, Ayeol-eup Jeju-si, Jeju-do
제주 제주시 애월읍 봉성리 산59-8
- Saebyeol Oreum (새별오름) area
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-728-2751
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeju Special Self-Governing Province /
- Jeju Fire Festival is held to pray for a good harvest and good health in the new year. Various folk game hands-on programs are available, and the beautiful natural surroundings located on Jeju Island add more value to enjoy the festival.
- Opening event and torch-lighting ceremony
- Congratulatory message & hope message
- Guest torch-lighting and sheaf burning
- Music concert for success of the festival
- Opening performance & Jeju-do Firework Fringe Stage
- Special performance for hope
- Special performance for world culture exchange (Jeju·China·America·Germany)
- Concert and firework music concert, etc.
- Torch marching for good fortune
- Putting the torch to the Oreum
- Walking Jeju Sori-gil (road of sounds)
- Traditional Jeju food
- Field fire flying kite
- Oreum hiking
- Horseback riding
- Youth Community Festival
- Deumdoldeulgi Contest (stone lifting) (for tourists, foreigners)
- Neokdungbegi Tournament (traditional Korean dice)
- Café for foreigners
- Oreum Laser & Graffiti Show
- Jeju Fantasy (firework show at the peak of Oreum)
- Sharing seeding
- Agriculture, Fisheries, Livestock market
- Local products promotion booth
- Local food restaurant
* Programs are subject to change.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
Jeju International Airport, take Bus 100 to Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal.
Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Pyeonghwa-ro Road (평화로).
Get off at Hwajeon Village
* Shuttle buses available during the festival period.
* Transportation inquiries:
Tourism Policy Division (+82-2-64-728-2751), Air Traffic Division (+82-2-64-728-3191), Information Officers (+82-2-64-728-2021)
- buriburi.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)