VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.02.2017 ~ 03.05.2017
- San 59-8, Bongseong-ri, Ayeol-eup Jeju-si, Jeju-do
제주 제주시 애월읍 봉성리 산59-8
- Saebyeol Oreum (새별오름) area
• 1330 Korea Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-728-2751
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeju Special Self-Governing Province /
- Jeju Fire Festival is held to pray for a good harvest and good health in the new year. Various folk game hands-on programs are available, and the beautiful natural surroundings located on Jeju Island add more value to enjoy the festival.
- Jeju Festival Flash Mob for Prosperity and a Fire Festival Concert
- Opening Ceremony and Jeju Citizens Fire Fringe Performance
- Prayer of Hope Ceremony by German Team
- Saejejuin special events for foreigners (foreign permanent residents, foreigners in Korea)
- Special Performances of the International Sister Cities (Jeju•China•The United States•Germnay)
- Music Concert and Jeju Fire festival Early Spring Concert
- Torch marching for the good fortune
- Putting the Oreum to the Torch
- Walking the Jeju Sorigil (road of sounds)
- Jeju Traditional Food
- Field Fire Flying Kite
- Oreum Hiking
- Horseback riding
- Youth Community Festival
- Making Oreum‘Nul’ (wood pyre) Contest
- Jeju Baengnana Singing Contest
- Deomdoldeolgi Contest (stone lifting) (for tourists, foreigners)
- Neokdungbegi Tournament (korean traditional dice)
- Café for foreigners
- Oreum Laser & Graffiti Show
Fireworks at the Top of the Oreum
- Making Hope Trees
- Jeju Clean Agro-Fishery Products Grand Sale
- Local agriculture products promotion Booth
- Local Specialty
- Multi-cultural Food Restaurants
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- open to visitors of all ages.
Jeju International Airport, take Bus 100 to Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal.
Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Pyeonghwa-ro Road (평화로).
Get off at Hwajeon Village
* Shuttle buses available during the festival period.
* Transportation inquiries:
Tourism Policy Division (+82-2-64-728-2751), Air Traffic Division (+82-2-64-728-3191), Information Officers (+82-2-64-728-2021)
- buriburi.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)