VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.27.2018 ~ 02.04.2018
- Bupeyong-ri, Nammyeon, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 인제군 남면 부평리 555-2번지
- Bingeoho Lake, Nam-myeon
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-460-8900
- Sponsors / Management
- Inje Foundation for Arts and Culture / Inje Foundation for Arts and Culture
- Inje Icefish Festival has developed thanks to a lot of tourists’ participation and their interest since 1997. It tries to offer varied programs following trends. Visitors can enjoy icefish fishing at the festival venue.
- - National Competition: National ice soccer competition, national creative competition
- Icefish Site: Icefish fishing, icefish cook coaching, fish porridge sharing, large-sized icefish sleigh, icefish studio, etc.
- Food: Icefish food, agricultural and specialty product sales
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free for fishing site and event hall / Paid service like fishing rod, bait, etc.
- Additional Events
- Snowflake site: Silver world, snow sculpture park, ice slide, light street, ice sledding park, playing on the rice
- Program Details
- - Hands-on programs: Tumbler making, air bounce, icefish keyring making, educational program, etc.
- Other events: Busking performance, Icefish studio, etc.
Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Inje Bus Terminal (인제).
Inje Terminal, take a taxi or a shuttle bus to the festival venue. (travel time: approx. 10min)
- www.injefestival.co.kr (Korean only)