VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.19.2016 ~ 01.24.2016 Finished
- Bupeyong-ri, Nammyeon, Inje-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 인제군 남면 부평리
- Injedaegyo Bridge (인제대교) area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-460-8971
- Sponsors / Management
- Inje Foundation for Arts and Culture /
- Inje Icefish Festival will be held at Soyangho Lake in Inje. At this spectacular winter festival visitors will be able
to try out ice fishing and exciting games such as human bowling on ice, ice soccer, and even a tug-of-war on ice. For those icefish fanatics there will be an icefish eating competition, and visitors can sample the icefish for free.
- -Opening ceremony
-Icefish fishing, Icefish sampling, Icefish food experience
-snow/ice sledding, ice football game, ice sliding, ice race walking, traditional folk games, etc.
Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Inje Bus Terminal (인제).
(Interval: runs 27 times a day)
Inje Terminal, take a taxi or a shuttle bus to the festival venue (travel time:
- www.injefestival.co.kr (Korean only)