VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.15.2017 ~ 04.16.2017 Finished
- 95, Jajinbaengi-gil, Geumsan-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 금산군 군북면 자진뱅이길 95 (산안리 294)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-750-2411,
- Sponsors / Management
- Geumsan-gun Office / Bogoksangol Village
- Silk Town Mountain Cherry Blossom Festival takes place centered around Bogok Village, which boasts the largest colony of wild cherry blossoms that spans over an area of 10,000,000 ㎡. The festival offers various pleasant performance and experience programs that everyone can enjoy.
- Mountain Blossoms Folk Song Concert, Mountain Blossoms Experience Programs, etc.
- Performance Times
- Experience Event 10:00-18:00
Performance Event 13:00-
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Geumsan Intercity Bus Terminal.
Cross the street and turn right.
Turn left at the corner and cross the street.
From Sangni Bus Stop, take Green Bus bound for Geumsan-Bogwang.
Get off at Jajinbaengi. Sanan 2-ri Bus Stop.
Walk for approx. 370m.
- www.geumsan.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Vietnamese)