VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.01.2016 ~ 12.31.2016 Finished
- 27, Myeongdong 8-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 명동8길 27
- Seoul Global Cultural Center
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3789-7961~3
- Sponsors / Management
- Seoul Global Cultural Center /
- Seoul Global Cultural Center offers a program that visitors can try on
hanbok, the Korean traditional costume. Also, foreign language assistance by professional consultants is
available in English, Chinese and Japanese so as to provide information regarding Seoul
to the foreigners.
- Performance Times
- Monday-Thursday 10:00-16:00 (Last time 15:30)
* Experience available in a first-come, first-served basis until all slots are filled.
* Experience limited to 10min.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- How to Particpate
- - Participation fee is free of charge.
- Visitors are required to bring their individual camera
- 10 minutes per a group (max. 6 people) and one hanbok per person
- Only on-site reservation available (not allowed for advanced reservation, phone-reservation and reservation via e-mail)
- Reservations are usually fully booked after 14:00. Thus, it is recommended to make a reservation prior to visiting.
- Ticket Reservations
- On-site reservation
Myeongdong Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 8.
- Turn left into the side road when you come out of the exit.
- Go straight 170 m to reach M Plaza on the left.
Euljiro1-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 5.
- Come straight out of the exit and take your second right into the side road (Myeongdong 9-gil).
- Follow it straight for 380 m to reach M Plaza on the right.
Get off at Myeongdong ipgu (entrance) Bus Stop.
- Blue bus: 104, 105, 108, 263, 371, 500, 507, 604, 700
- Green bus: 0013, 0211, 1011, 7015
- Detailed Info on the Location
English, Japanese, Chinese)