- 11.03.2017 ~ 11.05.2017 Finished
- 110, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 세종대로 110
- Areas of Seoul Plaza, Mugyo-ro
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2133-0900
- Sponsors / Management
- Seoul-si / Seoul-si, Miral Welfare Foundation, Kimchi Association of Korea
- First held in 2014, Seoul Kimchi Festival connects traditions and modern living through the Kimjang (making kimchi) culture and aims to become a site of harmony and sharing of Korean culture with international visitors. The festival shows all about the Kimjang culture and provides a chance for visitors to directly experience it. There are varied programs including sharing Kimjang for people in need, Seoul Kimjanggan, Kimchi Market, Kimchi Sangsang playground, and others related to kimchi-making.
- Opening ceremony, sharing Kimjang, Kimjang experience, Kimchi market, cultural experience, etc.
- Performance Times
- 11:00-18:00 (November 3: 13:00-18:00)
- Admission/Participation Fees
* Participation fee charged for certain programs.
- Program Details
- [Sharing Kimjang]
Day 1: Opening ceremony / The day when Seoul is making Kimchi
Day 2 & 3: Fun party (* Prior-reservation)
Seoul Kimjanggan 1: Masterpiece’s Kimjanggan, Kimjanggan for our home (family Kimjang experience program) (* Prior-reservation)
Seoul Kimjanggan 2: Chef’s Kimjanggan, foreigner’s Kimjanggan (* Prior-reservation), Kimchi Museum
[Kimchi Rak Madang]
Kimchi Sangsang Playground, performance
Eight provinces’ Kimchi market, Kimchi fusion food truck, Youth’s food court, Kimchi jumak (pub)
* Programs are subject to change.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.