- 11.02.2018 ~ 11.04.2018 Finished
- 110, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 세종대로 110 서울광장 및 무교로
- Areas of Seoul Plaza, Mugyo-ro
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-337-9894
- Sponsors / Management
- Seoul Metropolitan Government / Seoul Metropolitan Government, Kimchi Association of Korea, Seoul Council on Social Welfare
- First held in 2014, Seoul Kimchi Festival connects traditions and modern living through the Kimjang (making kimchi) culture and aims to become a site of harmony and sharing of Korean culture with international visitors. The festival shows all about the Kimjang culture and provides a chance for visitors to directly experience it. There are varied programs including sharing Kimjang for people in need, Seoul Kimjanggan, Kimchi Market, Kimchi Sangsang playground, and others related to kimchi-making.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
* Participation fee charged for certain programs.
- Program Details
- - Making Kimchi (* reservation required)
- Seoul Kimjanggan
- Kimchi Rak Madang
- Kimchi Street
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5)
City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 2)
- www.seoulkimchifestival.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.