- 03.29.2019 ~ 03.31.2019 Finished
- Eungbongsan Mountain, Eungbong-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul
서울시 성동구 응봉동 응봉산
- Eungbongsan Mountain Palgakjeong Pavilion
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2286-5202
- Sponsors / Management
- Seongdong-gu / Seongdong Cultural Center
- Eungbongsan Mountain is famed for its forsythia flowers. Each year, it hosts the Eungbongsan Mountain Forsythia Festival, organized by Seongdong-gu and Seongdong Cultural Center. The festival takes place around Palgakjeong Pavilion at the top of the mountain.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Eungbong Station (Gyeongui-Jungang Line), Exit 1.
- Walk approx. 15 min.
Get off at Eunbong-dong Hyundai APT. Bus Stop.
Blue Bus: 110B, 241, 421
Green Bus: 2016, 4211
- www.sd.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.