VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 135, Namtaehaean-ro, Namwon-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 남원읍 서성로 788 (남원읍)
- An area of Meochewat in Hannam-ri, Namwon-eup
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info:
Namwon-eup Office: +82-64-760-4182
- Sponsors / Management
- Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do /
- Hallasan Gosari Festival takes place each year in April at Meochewat. This year, the festival will hold
various tour-themed programs, including an overnight visit and tour courses. Visitors can pick gosari (bracken) of their own, and local
senior citizens will serve as tour guides and give an explanation about the plant, culture, and the area.
Gosari (braken) is a perennial plant. In Korea, gosaris are gathered, dried in the sun, and used for various everday dishes and ancestral ceremonies.
- ※ Cancelled.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages
- From Jeju International Airport, take Bus 100 to Intercity Bus Terminal (시외버스터미널) (5 stops).
From the bus stop, go inside of the Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal (제주시외버스터미널).
At Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal (제주시외버스터미널), take an intercity bus bound for Namjo-ro (남조로).
Get off at Namwon 1-ri 1 (남원 1리 1) bus stop (33 stops).
From the stop, go right for 100m and then turn left onto Taewi-ro 689beon-gil (태위로 689번길).
Go straight 300m till Gipungjang Motel (기풍장모텔) on the left.
Go right for 100m and then turn left towards the ocean.
- www.jejugosari.net (Korean only)