VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 788, Seoseong-ro, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 서귀포시 남원읍 서성로 788 (남원읍)
- Area nearby National Typhoon Center
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info:
Namwon-eup Office: +82-64-760-4181~2
- Sponsors / Management
- Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do /
- Hallasan Gosari Festival is an experience festival where visitors can enjoy what nature has to offer. Visitors are welcome to freely hand-pick gosari (brackens) and enjoy other events like stage performances and folk games.
This year's festival is held nearby the National Typhoon Center in Seogwipo-si. Both local residents and tourists are welcome to experience picking gosari, as well as participating in other events such as Gold Gosari Hunt, Gosari Singing Contest, Jeju Dialect Speaking Contest, and trying out food made of gosari.
- [Main Events]
Street parade, opening ceremony performance, demonstration of gosari drying process, picking gosari experience, yutnori, Jeju dialect speaking contest, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- From Jeju International Airport, take Bus No. 100 to Intercity Bus Terminal.
From the bus stop, go inside of the Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal.
At Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Namjo-ro.
Get off at Namwon 1-ri Bus Stop.
From the stop, go right for 100m and then turn left onto Taewi-ro 689beon-gil.
Go straight 300m till Gipungjang Motelon the left.
Go right for 100m and then turn left towards the ocean.
- www.jejugosari.net (Korean only)