VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.06.2013 ~ 10.20.2013 Finished
- 555, Donguibogam-ro, Geumseo-myeon, Sancheong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
경상남도 산청군 금서면 동의보감로 555 (금서면)
- Donguibogam Village (동의보감촌) area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-970-8600
- Sponsors / Management
- The Ministry of Health and Welfare, Gyeongsangnam-do province & Sancheong-gun / The Organizing Committee for the World Traditional Medicine Fair & Festival
- The World Traditional Medicine Fair & Festival is the world's first fair dedicated to traditional medicine. It is a place for exchange of information on and products for enhancing human health.
In 2013, the 2013 World Traditional Medicine Fair & Festival will celebrate the 400th anniversary of the publication of Donguibogam (Korean ancient medical book) and its registration on UNESCO Memory of the World program. The event will take place at Donguibogam Village and Korean Traditional Medicine Town in Sancheong-gun District of Gyeongsangnam-do Province.
- Exhibitions, hands-on activities, academic conferences, etc.
- Performance Times
- 09:00-18:00 (Last admission: 17:00)
- Duration of Performance
- 3 hours
- Discount Information
- >> Click here for the details.
- Age Limit
- No age limit
- Take an intercity bus to Sancheong Intercity Bus Terminal (산청터미널).
Take a taxi to Donguibogam Village. (15-20min)
Bus from Seoul
Departure: Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal
Schedule: 08:30-23:00, 8 times a day
Bus from Busan
Departure: Busan Seobu Intercity Bus Terminal
Schedule: 05:40-19:40, 30-50min intervals
Bus from Jinju
Departure: Jinju Intercity Bus Terminal
Schedule: 06:00-21:30, 10-20min intervals
- www.tramedi-expo.or.kr (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)