VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.16.2017 ~ 06.18.2017 Finished
- 104-7, Ori-gil, Gwangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 광주시 퇴촌면 오리길 104-7 일원
- Public Stadium, Toechon-myeon
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-760-4599, 4960
- Sponsors / Management
- Toechon Tomato Festival Organizing Committee / Executive Committee
- Gwangju Toechon Tomato Festival takes place in Toechon, which has been growing tomatoes since the 1970s. The festival is held to promote and sell their organic tomatoes grown from clean areas of Paldangho Lake. During the festival, visitors can enjoy various activities such as tomato pool, tomato fight, treasure hunt, tomato cooking contest, writing contest, and other programs.
- Sale of tomatoes (at discount prices), tomato pool, tomato war, sampling tomato-noodles, finding golden tomato, singing contest, environment-related writing contest, painting competition, sampling tomato, harvesting tomato, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free admission (separate charges for hands-on activities applicable)
- Additional Events
- Military experience, tomato drive, speed game of wearing military costumes, etc.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
Gangbyeon Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 1.
Take Bus 13-2, and get off at Toechon-Saguri Bus Stop.
Walk appoximately 526m to your destination.
- tomato.gjcity.go.kr (Korean only)