- 06.05.2020 ~ 06.08.2020 Finished
- 47, Dalmaji-gil 62beon-gil, Haeundae-gu, Busan
부산광역시 해운대구 달맞이길62번길 47
- Haeundae Beach Special Stage, Busan Cinema Center Sky Theater
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-868-7881~2
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan / Busan International Dance Festival Committee
- The Busan International Dance Festival (BIDF) is one of the largest dance festivals in Korea. Dancers taking the stage in Haeundae hail from all over the world. Visitors can be assured to experience an eclectic mix of dancing that showcases a variety of excellent dance styles: classical ballet, modern dance, and more.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Varies by date
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- [Free performances] Open to visitors of all ages
[Paid performances] Open to visitors ages 7 & older
Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.
Walk about 500m to arrive at Haeundae Beach.
From Busan Station, take Bus 1001 or 1003 to Haeundae.
- www.bidf.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.