<K-Style Hub Temporary Closure>
The K-Style Hub will be temporary closed to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19),
in light of the infectious disease alert level being raised to ‘severe’.,
Closed period: February 28 ~ April 6, 2020
We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
2nd Fl. Tourist Information Center (TIC)
Comprehensive information on Korean tours & Medical tourism
Korean tour experience through ICT technology
3rd Fl. Korean Culinary Culture Exhibition Hall
Seasonal customs display wall based on the 24 seasonal divisions
Korean ingredients experience table
The past, present and future of Korean food via three cubes
4th Fl. Korean Cuisine Culture Center
Korean-style kitchen for Korean cooking classes
Experience corner for traditional Korean food, liquor, tea and snacks
Hansik Sarangbang equipped with materials related to Korean food
5th Fl. Regional Tourism Experience Hall
Space where you can experience Korean culture and regional tourism
The Regional Tourism Experience Center is a multipurpose space where you can enjoy special exhibitions on regional tourism and experience Korean culture through various arts and craft activities.
Operating Hours and Contact Information:
- 2F: 09:00-20:00 (Open all year round), +82-2-729-9496~9
- 3F: 09:00-19:00(Mon-Fri) / 09:00-20:00 (Sat-Sun) (Open all year round), +82-2-729-9457
- 4F: 10:00-20:00 (Open all year round), +82-2-6053-7177~7179
- 5F: 09:00-19:00(Mon-Fri) / 09:00-20:00 (Sat-Sun) (Open all year round), +82-2-729-9433
(Traditional Craft experience: 09:00-18:00 (Mon-Sun))
* Please note that Hanbok experience on 5F is discontinued as of Dec 31, 2019 due to operational reason. Thank you for your understanding.
* Group reservations: ☎ +82-2-729-9457 (Reservation advised for guided tours)
* Travel Services (Premium Travel Center)
Business Hours: Mon.-Sat. 09:00-18:00 (Lunch Time 12:30–13:30)
* Travel Café: Mon.–Fri. / 09:00-19:00
Admission: Free of charge
In order to prevent further spread of the coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19), a thermal camera has been installed to monitor temperatures of all visitors.
Additionally, K-style Hub conducts disinfection procedures on a daily basis, and hand sanitizers can be found in every floor and within elevators.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
<Notice of Temporary Discontinuation: K-style Hub’s Craft Experience and Docent Tour>
K-style Hub’s craft experience program and docent tour program will be temporarily discontinued as of February 27th, 2020 in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Programs will remain discontinued until further notice.
We ask for your understanding that it is an inevitable decision for the safety of visitors.