Thu, Aug 11, 2022, 10:59 KST (UTC+9)  Seoul  Korea

imagine your korea

Medical Korea


I made a down payment for a surgery, but the surgery was cancelled. The hospital is not returning the down payment to me. What can I do?

  • Category Treatment

Medical Korea Information Center provides an integrated support process for medical disputes, helping patients report medical accidents or complaints and also report illegal brokerage activities.

For more information on our integrated support process for medical disputes, visit:
● HOME > Travel > Medical Korea > Medical Korea > Medical Tourism Center

◇ Medical Korea Information Center
- Telephone No.: +82-1577-7129
- E-mail:

Make an inquiryff

1330 Travel Hotline Live Chat

Open KTO Live Chat(Download not required)

Open messenger app(Messenger app must be installed)