<Recruiting Announcement: English Editor>
The MICE (Meeting, Incentive tour, Convention, Exhibition & Event) team of the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is looking for a new member to join the team. The successful candidate will be involved in editing and proofreading MICE content for KTO, creating content and operating the Korea MICE English website (www.koreaconvention.org) and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), and assist with facilitating communication with international organization and MICE media.
○ Application period: January 07 (Mon) – January 22 (Tue), 2019, 16:00 KST
※ Expected start date: March 4 (Mon), 2019
○ Contract conditions:
- Period: Indefinite duration employment contract after 3 month probationary period
- Annual salary: Approx. 32,952,000 won (including tax)
- Schedule: 5 days a week (Mon-Fri), 09:00-18:00 (including a 1 hour lunch break)
○ Location: Korea Tourism Organization Headquarters in Wonju-si, Gangwon-do
○ Work tasks:
- Editing and proofreading contents related to MICE
- Create content for and manage the English MICE website and social media channels
- Assist with facilitating communication with international organization and MICE media.
○ Required qualification (one of the following):
- Nationality-holder from English-speaking country
- Educated in an English-speaking country for over 7 years (Koreans only)
※ Education corresponding with the official curriculum of Korean Elementary•Middle•High Schools and Universities
○ Preferred skills:
- Outstanding Korean-to-English translation skill and ability to perform work tasks and communicate in Korean
- Experience in Korean-English translation, editing and Korean reading comprehension, using OA systems, ability to network with established contacts
○ How to apply:
After confirming the job description, submit your application on the online recruiting website (here). The full posting and detailed information is available in Korean through the KTO recruitment page (here).
Job Description (Download)