Position available at the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO)
Korea Tourism Organization is looking for an English Editor to actively engage in translation, editing, proofreading and overseas online marketing.
1. Description of Position
-Research, analyze, and monitor market conditions and trends
-Create a monthly report of trends and distribute to those within company’s database
Editing and Proofreading
-Draft and review presentations, letters, speeches, brochures, etc. in English.
-Plan and oversee copywriting for advertising or promotional materials in English.
MICE Overseas Marketing
- Participate in the development of marketing campaigns in cooperation with marketing agencies
- Execute overseas on/offline advertisement and manage results in cooperation with marketing agencies
- Participate in the restructuring of the Korea MICE English website in cooperation with marketing agencies and produce daily content (news, articles, etc) for the Korea MICE English website
- Assist with facilitating communication with tourism and MICE-related international organizations
- Assist with facilitating communication with MICE media
- Support other duties related to the MICE Bureau and KTO’s overseas marketing
※ Position may include other responsibilities regarding overseas marketing in Korea Tourism Organization
2. Contract Conditions
-Length of contract: 1 year
-Based on your working evaluations, a one-year contract extension may be possible, with a permanent contract option available in your 3rd year at KTO
-Working Hours: Weekdays, 9:00-18:00 (1 hour lunch break included)
-Vacation: 12 days paid holiday provided
-Salary: negotiable - Medical insurance provided
3. Qualifications for Application
-Native-level fluency in English and Korean preferred
-Experience in marketing and editing preferred.
4. How to Apply
-Send your cover letter with resume and photo to email@example.com
-July 19th, 2013