Korea MICE Bureau (KMB), under the auspices of the Korea Tourism Organization, aims to promote Korea as a premier destination for tourists, convention delegates and business travelers. KMB is the Korean government's leading MICE agency (meeting, incentive, convention, exhibition), and has worked for nearly 30 years to provide a wide range of counsel and assistance to those considering holding large-scale meetings in the country. KMB is looking for a Convention Marketing Manager to join its team and help strengthen Korea’s standing as a leading convention and exhibition destination.
1. Description of Position
- Participate in the development of marketing campaigns in cooperation with marketing agencies
- Execute overseas online and offline advertising and manage results in cooperation with marketing agencies
-Research, analyze, and monitor market conditions and trends
-Create monthly reports of trends and distribute to those within the company’s database
- Participate in the restructuring of the K-MICE English website in cooperation with marketing agencies
- Produce and update contents (news, articles, etc.) on the K-MICE English website on a daily basis
- Manage Korea MICE Bureau’s SNS channels such as Facebook (daily postings) -Create content for and oversee distribution of monthly newsletter
-Manage and update content on various related sites
Editing and Proofreading
-Draft and review English-language presentations, letters, speeches, brochures, etc.
-Plan and oversee copywriting for English-language advertisements and promotional materials.
- Cooperate and support communication with MICE-related organizations and overseas convention bureaus
- Cooperate and support communication with MICE media
※ Position may include other responsibilities in MICE management and marketing
2. Contract Conditions
※ The first four weeks (or less) of employment will be a trial period to evaluate the performance of the employee. If the employee performs his/her duties up to par, the contract will proceed for one year.
-Length of contract: 1 year
-Working Hours: Weekdays, 9:00-18:00 (1 hour lunch recess included)
-Vacation: 12 days paid holiday provided
-Visa sponsorship, medical insurance provided
3. Qualifications for Application
- Native English Speaker with intermediate Korean language level preferred
- Must possess a bachelor's degree or higher
-3 years of experience in marketing
※ Experience in writing articles, PR materials, and content related to the online marketing field is highly preferred.
4. How to Apply
-Send your cover letter, resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
-May 10th, 2013