VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.24.2016 ~ 09.25.2016 Finished
- 162, Hangangnanji-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 마포구 한강난지로 162 (상암동)
- Youth Plaza (lawn plaza, central plaza) in Nanji Hangang Park (Nanji Camping site), Mapo-gu, Seoul
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-322-8488 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Roxta Muzik & Live, Rollinghall Entertainment /
- Let's Rock Festival will be held at the Youth Plaza in Nanji Hangang Park and it features the large scale festival, taking place in the urban area with various artists, stages and sightseeing, eating, and entertainments all in one.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- 2-days admission 99,000 won
1-day admission 66,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- 540 minutes (intermission 10 minutes)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
- Ticket Reservations
- Tel: +82-1544-1555 or visit website ticket.interpark.com
World Cup Stadium Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 1.
2) Mapo-gu Office
Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 7.
taking a taxi to
the venue, a 10 min ride from the subway station.
- letsrock.co.kr (Korean only)
- Detailed Info on the Location