VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 06.13.2015 ~ 06.28.2015 Finished
- 175 Kkotdaemaeul-gil, Ganseong-eup, Goseong-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 고성군 간성읍 꽃대마을길175 (어천리)
- Hani Lavender Farm in Goseong-gun, Gangwon-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-681-0005
- Sponsors / Management
- Hani Lavender Farm, Kkonnaemaru Lavender Association /
- Every June, the areas around Eocheon-ri in Goseong-gun are covered with the purple lavender fields. During this season, many local and international visitors attend the annual Goseong Lavender Festival. This year, the festival will have a variety of programs, from exhibitions to performances.
Some of these include a lavender photo exhibit and a photo contest at the farm and the village,
as well as a photo gallery and a classical music concert, to name a few. The lucky draw event is something that should not be missed.
- [Healing Lavender Scented Concert]
- Extracting lavender
- Lavender growing class
- Harvesting lavender
- Making lavender perfume, perfume pouch, soap
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (separate charges may apply for programs)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Dong Seoul Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Ganseong (간성).
From Ganseong Intercity Bus Terminal, take a local bus bound for Sinan-ri.
Get off at Ucheon (어천) Medical Center bus stop.
Take a taxi from the bus stop to Hani Lavender Farm.
- http://www.lavenderfarm.co.kr (Only Korean)