VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 07.24.2017 ~ 08.03.2017
- 200, Mageompo-gil, Nam-myeon, Taean-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 태안군 남면 마검포길 200 (남면)
- Taean Nature World
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-675-7881, 9200
- Sponsors / Management
- Nature Young Association Corporation / Nature Young Association Corporation
- Taean F Festival is a flower festival held annually in the Sinon-ri area in Nam-myeon. During the festival, various cultural events and flower markets are held against the backdrop of beautiful flowers. Taean F Festival holds a themed festival for each season: tulips in spring, lilies in summer, lights in winter, and autumn flowers in fall. During the lily festival in summer, the venue is covered with lilies in shades of white, yellow, plum and red. The lake in the middle of the venue will be decorated in the theme of “Byeoljubu” (traditional Korean story of the Turtle and the Rabbit). There will be rabbit village to the left, a tortoise village to the right, and a character village on the perimeter of the venue. Hands-on programs such as feeding animals, making cookies, making soap bubbles, and making masks and face painting are also available.
- Daytime activities and events, nighttime light festival
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Individuals: Adult 9,000 won / Teenagers (including groups) 7,000 won
Groups & Seniors: 8,000 won
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 1 hour
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal
City Bus Terminal, take a intercity bus bound for Taean.
travel time: 2 hr 30 min
From Taean Bus Terminal, take a taxi to the festival venue.
- www.ffestival.co.kr (Korean only)