|Sponsors / Management|
|Hani Lavender Farm, Kkonnaemaru Lavender Association /|
|Every June, the areas around Eocheon-ri in Goseong-gun are covered with the purple-colored lavender fields. During this season, many local and international visitors attend the annual Goseong Lavender Festival. This year, the festival will have a variety of programs, from exhibitions to performances. Some of these include a lavender photo exhibit, a photo gallery of the old Goseong, and a classical music concert, to name a few. Hands-on activities such as lavender perfume-making, lavender foot-bathing, and fragrance pouch-making will also be offered.|
- Lavender photo exhibition
- Children's picture exhibition
- Watercolors of lavender and poppies
- Goseong's old photo exhibition
- Concert with fragrance
- Photo Contest
- Picture Contest
- Extracting perfume + lavender story : 30,000 won
- Harvesting lavender : 5,000 won
- Making lavender perfume : 5,000 won
- Making a herb pocket : 3,000 won
- Making lavender pizza : 12,000 won
- Lavender foot bath : 5,000 won
|Free (separate charges may apply for programs).|
|Open to visitors of all ages.|
|From Dong Seoul Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Ganseong(간성).
From Ganseong Intercity Bus Terminal, take a local bus bound for Sinan-ri.
Get off at Ucheon(어천) Medical Center bus stop.
Take a taxi from the bus stop to Hani Lavender Farm.
|http://www.lavenderfarm.co.kr (Only Korean)|