|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|Hani Lavender Farm, Kkonnaemaru Lavender Association /|
|Every June, the areas around Eocheon-ri in Goseong-gun are covered with the purple-colored lavender fields. During this season, many local and international visitors attend the annual Goseong Lavender Festival. This year, the festival will have a variety of programs, from exhibitions to performances. Some of these include a lavender photo exhibit, a photo gallery of the old Goseong, and a classical music concert, to name a few. Hands-on activities such as lavender perfume-making, lavender foot-bathing, and fragrance pouch-making will also be offered.|
- Lavender photo exhibition
- Children's picture exhibition
- Watercolors of lavender and poppies
- Goseong's old photo exhibition
- Concert with fragrance
- Photo Contest
- Picture Contest
- Extracting perfume + lavender story : 30,000 won
- Harvesting lavender : 5,000 won
- Making lavender perfume : 5,000 won
- Making a herb pocket : 3,000 won
- Making lavender pizza : 12,000 won
- Lavender foot bath : 5,000 won
|Free (separate charges may apply for programs).|
|Open to visitors of all ages.|
|From Dong Seoul Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Ganseong(간성).
From Ganseong Intercity Bus Terminal, take a local bus bound for Sinan-ri.
Get off at Ucheon(어천) Medical Center bus stop.
Take a taxi from the bus stop to Hani Lavender Farm.
|http://www.lavenderfarm.co.kr (Only Korean)|