|Phoenix Park - The Hotel (보광휘닉스파크 더호텔)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Located 700m above sea level in the heart of nature, Phoenix Park The Hotel is one of Korea's largest resort hotels. The five-star hotel is known as the venue for the 4th Asia Development Forum and offers a variety of facilities (and a state-of-the-art AV system) that make the hotel an ideal place for both leisure and business purposes.
Hotel facilities consist of a banquet hall, JDI Sports Center, swimming pool, sauna, bowling alley, karaoke, Game Land, Kid's Blue play place, internet cafe, pool tables, shopping center, rental ski shop, and a reception hall.
Conveniently located only 2 hours from Seoul, the hotel is situated in Bogwang Phoenix Park, a major resort with 21 ski slopes and a ski base 500m wide. Phoenix Park takes pride in its 21 ski slopes and integrated KEY Lift system and is a much sought-after destination for many skiers and snowboarders.
|Western-style rooms (122), Korean-style rooms (19)|
|Number of Guestrooms|
|Room Amenities (Colored backgrounds designate availability)|
* The room rate is the lowest price for this accommodation. Rates may vary according to season, room type and whether or not guests are entitled to discount rates. Please make sure to check the exact rate in advance before making your reservations. The room rate listed above is subject to change.
|mid July-mid August & mid December-early March|
|Banquet hall, JDI Sports center, swimming pool, bowling center, game land, PC room, billiards, shops, ski rentals, wedding hall, etc.|
|Breakfast buffet, Castle Pines (Western restaurant), Jasmina (Korean/Japanese restaurant), Gio Plaza (Korean restaurant), Shilla & Shilla Extention (Korean restaurant), Lebleu (Chinese restaurant)|
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Restrooms, elevator, reserved parking spaces, wheelchair rental services|
|Assistance for Foreigners (Available Languages)|
|Baby Stroller Rental Services|
Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Jangpyeong (장평).
From Jangpyeong Bus Terminal, take the shuttle bus or a taxi to Phoenix Park.
* Shuttle bus Info: runs 6 times a day (bus schedules may vary by season)
Shuttle Bus Service from Seoul to Phoenix Park (runs once a day)
* Bus Stop
1) Samseong Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 4. (behind the Glass Tower)
2) Sports Complex Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 1.
* Bus Schedule
* Separate charges apply.
* Advanced reservations required.