|Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Namsan Tower Hotel, a time-honored landmark of Seoul, has been renovated and reopened as ‘Banyan Tree Club & Spa’, a world leading resort hotel. Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul is a membership club/hotel created in Namsan, Seoul by ‘Banyan Tree Hotel & Resort,’ Singapore’s top resort brand. The new urban resort is a place where visitors can enjoy quality spa servcies while taking in a wide-open view.
Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul consists of three buildings: the Club, the Hotel and the Festa. Facilities also include an outdoor sports center and other luxurious amenities like an outdoor pool, 23 private pools, a sauna, fitness center, golf course, tennis court, outdoor playing field, spa, and kids’ club.
The 21-story hotel houses 35 Suites with a plunge pool, and 16 members-only club rooms. The 2 two-story Presidential Suites located on the top floors offer a wide-open night view of Seoul and Namsan Mountain.
Banyan Tree Spa consists of five Deluxe Singles, four Deluxe Doubles and two Spa Suites. Every room has a shower and a rest area and the Sap Suite offers a special tropical rain mist.
|2 Presidential Suites, 4 Premier Suites, 12 Deluxe Suites, 10 Premier rooms, 6 Deluxe rooms, 1 room for the disabled|
|Number of Guestrooms|
|Room Amenities (Colored backgrounds designate availability)|
* The room rate is the lowest price for this accommodation. Rates may vary according to season, room type and whether or not guests are entitled to discount rates. Please make sure to check the exact rate in advance before making your reservations. The room rate listed above is subject to change.
|10% VAT not included|
|3rd January - 22nd July, 19th August - 23rd December|
|23rd July - 18th August, 24th December - 31st December|
* GRANUM Dinning Lounge (Southeastern
restaurant): 1F, 06:30 ~ 23:00
|Available from Incheon Airport and Gimpo Airport|
|Assistance for Foreigners (Available Languages)|
|English, Japanese and Chinese spoken|
|Daily, evening and monthly paper|
- Take Bus #02 or #05 of Namsan Circle Line from Exit #6 of Dongguk University Station, (Seoul Subway Line 3) and get off at the National Theater of Korea.(국립극장)
- Take Bus #02 or #05 of the Namsan Circle Line from Exit #2 of Chungmuro station (Seoul Subway Line 3 & 4) and get off at the National Theater of Korea (국립극장)
- Take Bus #420 (blue bus) from Exit #8 of Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station (Seoul Subway Line 2, 4 & 5) and get off at the National Theater of Korea (국립극장)
- Take Bus #03 Namsan Circle Line from Exit #3 of Hangangjin Station, Seoul Subway Line 6 and get off at the National Theater of Korea (국립극장)