|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Samdoheon functions as a space of creative meeting and communication between different people. It also serves as space where people can experience the three “dos,” hence the name “Samdoheon.” “Do” refers to the “art,” “path,” “way,” or “way of life.” The three “dos,” Gudo, Ando and Simdo, pertain to the mouth (gu), eyes (an), and heart (sim).
At Samdoheon, the lush green garden will give your eyes a mint-cool comfort; the tea made with seasonal ingredients will delight your taste buds; and the music performances will fill your heart with joy. The house was built by the city of Jeonju in 2004 and is being managed by the Jeonju Cultural Foundation. Samdoheon functions as a hanok accommodation facility for visitors and as performance venue for the local artists.
|Number of Guestrooms|
|Room Amenities (Colored backgrounds designate availability)|
* The room rate is the lowest price for this accommodation. Rates may vary according to season, room type and whether or not guests are entitled to discount rates. Please make sure to check the exact rate in advance before making your reservations. The room rate listed above is subject to change.
|Available (accommodation included) / Coupon offered for Jeonju kongnamul gukbap (bean sprout soup with rice)|
|Outdoor madang (yard), projector, seminar room (large)|
|Parking available at the public parking lot|
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Phone and online reservation available|
|Available from Hanok Village's parking lot|
|Assistance for Foreigners (Available Languages)|
|Available in English|
From Seoul Express Bus Terminal (Honam Line), Dong Seoul Bus Terminal or Sangbong Bus Terminal,
take an express bus bound for Jeonju Express Bus Terminal.
take an intercity bus from Seoul Nambu Terminal to Jeonju Intercity Bus Terminal.
- Take a taxi from the bus terminal to Samdoheon (about 10min / 3.6km away).
[From Jeonju Experss Bus terminal or Jeonju Intercity Bus Terminal]
- Walk toward Geumamgwangjang Sageori (intersection).
- Cross the street and take Bus 752.
- Get off at Dongbu Market Bus Stop (6 bus stops away).
- Walk straight ahead and take the first left (Gyeonggijeon-gil Street).
- Continue walking on Gyeonggijeon-gil Street until you reach Jeonju Guesthouse at the intersection.
- Take the left road and keep going straight until you reach Jeonju Sori Culture Center.
- Turn right, go straight ahead and take the first alley on the right.
- Follow this alley and Samdoheon will be on the left.