|Songso House ([명품고택]송소고장)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Designated as the 63rd Folk Relic of Gyeongsangbuk-do, Songso House was owned by Sim Ho-taek whose pen name was Songso. He was the 7th generation descendant of Sim Cheo-dae, a wealthy man during the reign of King Yeongjo from the Joseon Dynasty. Sim Ho-taek built this hanok in 1880 when he moved from Hobakgol to Deokcheon Village, which was the home of his ancestors.
Deokcheon Village, where the hanok is located, is designated as one of the 20 must-visit villages by the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. It is the representative village of Cheongsong-gun, an official Slow City. Cheongsong is famous for the Juwangsan National Park known for its rugged cliffs and the Jusanji Pond, which is the main setting of the Korean film "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring".
|Ondol (Korean-style beddings and floor heating system)|
|Number of Guestrooms|
|Room Amenities (Colored backgrounds designate availability)|
* The room rate is the lowest price for this accommodation. Rates may vary according to season, room type and whether or not guests are entitled to discount rates. Please make sure to check the exact rate in advance before making your reservations. The room rate listed above is subject to change.
|Available (7,000 won per person)|
|Public bathroom & restrooms|
|Not available cooking, hot water available for instant noodles or bread|
|35 parking spaces|
|Tel: +82-54-874-6556, +82-10-3252-3728|
|Available at Cheongsong Terminal on Friday and Saturday if arrangement is made in advance.|
|[Traditional Wedding Experience]
- Taking pictures of traditional wedding experience, dado (tea ceremony experience, 10 people or more), tteokme (rice-cake mallet)
- Music concert (Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) & Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day) Holiday, 20 people or more)
- Picking Cheongsong apples (3-5 time a year)
|From Dong Seoul
Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Cheongsong (청송).
* Bus Schedule: 06:30, 08:40, 10:20, 12:00, 15:10, 16:40
From Cheongsong Bus Terminal, take a taxi to Songso House (송소고택, 10min).